Wanna study in one of the top universities in Canada?
Sign up with our study in canada visa consultants services in Hyderabad
Step 1 – The applications are first sent over to the universities of your choice along with the required documentation. Every university follows a different application process so it may differ from one varsity to another.
Step 2 – The universities usually take about 4-6 weeks to revert with a response regarding the submitted application. The university will send in an offer letter on the application selection or a rejection letter upon the refusal of your application depending on the qualifiable requirements.
Step 3 – On the successful admission of the candidate, you must apply for a Canadian student permit or study permit visa. You will not be allowed to enter the country without a permit. However, countries belonging to the European Union (EU) will not require a student visa.
Step 4 – You will then have to provide a declaration of financial documents that confirm the entire tuition fee & accommodation expenses that cover the year of your course. Health insurance must also be cleared up and the cost of the health insurance may differ based on the Canadian province.
Step 5 – You can book your flight tickets after the confirmation of the visa.
Step 6 – On arriving in Canada, you must visit the university and officially enroll yourself to begin the classes.
study in canada visa
Documents required for the Application process
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
Statement of purpose (SOP)
Want to know more details about Canada Student Visa Process
Required tests to study in Canada
We are listing out some of the major exams required to study in Canada, you can pick the one that best suits your course, education, and university qualifications.
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- PTE – Pearson English Test
- ACT -American College Test
- SAT – Scholastic Aptitude test
- LSAT – Law School Admission Test
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test
- MCAT – Medical College Admission Test
Top courses to study in Canada
- Business management
- IT & Computer science
- Healthcare & medicine
- Medi & journalism
- Human resources & psychology
- Mathematics & Analytics
- Agriculture science
- Artificial intelligence
Accommodation in Canada can be of two types – On campus & off campus. You can pick the one that best suits you based on your budget and expenses. We at Brolly overseas in Hyderabad will however guide you with your study in Canada and accommodation solutions.
- Universities offer on-campus housing facilities that include residential halls, townhouses, dormitories, apartments, etc.
- The on-campus housing usually comes with meals, internet services, laundry solutions, rental services, and furnishing options.
- Off-campus gives you a variety of options including renting an apartment, flat, or house. You can make a choice based on your budget and whether you would be interested in sharing it with others.
- The cost of off-campus residences is considerably high as compared to the on-campus housing solutions in Canada.
- The cost of living & accommodation will directly depend on the state, the university that you have chosen, and the locality.
Canada student visa requirements
- A valid passport
- University acceptance letter
- Passport size photographs
- Financial proofs that can include bank statements, scholarship information, educational loans statements, etc.
- Medical examination certificates
- Entrance exam test scores cards like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, etc.
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Demo
Brolly Overseas - Study in Canada Consultant In Hyderabad
Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultancy agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped students find the right university of their choice with complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accommodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in Canada.
Brolly Overseas is backed by a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated to attending to our students and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, education plans, test measurements and analysis, and much more. Our competence and prowess come from the successful enrollments of students and candidates in educational institutions and universities across the globe making us one of the best Canadian consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Demo now!
Yes of course, we provide excellent training for most of the entrance exams including. You can visit our coaching section for detailed information.
The visa application fee for Canada is CAD 160.
Yes, there are 3 types of scholarships that Indian students can avail.
- Canadian Government funded scholarships
- Non – government scholarships
- Institutional scholarships.
It can take upto 20 days to get the student visa for Canada.
DLI stands for Designated Learning Institution and you will need an acceptance from DLI to apply for a student visa in Canada.
We are listing the average cost of studying in Canada, it may however vary from university to university.
Average fees(in CAD*)
$12,000 to $25,000 per year
Postgraduate master’s Program
$24,000 to $35,000 per year
$7,000 to $10,000 per year
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.