Germany work visa
100% success rate
Step 1 – You can either visit the German embassy that is close to your place or download the application form online via VIDEX.
Step 2 – Submit the application form along with the required documents.
Step 3 – Pay the application Fee
Step 4 – Update your biometric information and photographs.
Types of German Visas
There are 2 major types of German work visa
Short-stay German visas
This type of visa is for work purposes or visits that last for not more than 3 months. You can get the Schengen C short stay visa for short work assignments.
- Business visa – This is for short term meetings, conferences, assignments or work events.
- Visa for official visits – This mostly involves Government officials for official visits to Germany.
- Visa for cultural/sports/film or entertainment field – This type of visa is for work related to Arts/ sports.
- Trade fairs – This is for industrial fairs or trades.
Requirements for Short-stay German visas
- A Letter of invitation
- A ticket showing details regarding your purpose or attendance to the event.
- Employment/ work contract.
- Proof of sufficient funds that covers your stay in the country which may sum upto €45/day.
Long term German visas
This type of visa is known as a Type D national visa with work lasting over 3 months in the country.
- EU Blue card – This is only available for skilled workers belonging to the Non-EU countries. This type of visa is issued when the holder makes a minimum yearly income of €58,800 or €44,304 if the candidate works in the field of Mathematics, science, technology or medicine.
- Validity – 4 years
- Partially Recognized qualifications – This visa gives a chance to train as well as fulfill educational qualifications for people with partially recognized vocational qualifications.
- IT specialists – This visa is for skilled It professionals with a minimum of 3 years of work experience and a gross annual salary of €50,760.
- Vocational Training interns – This is for people with apprenticeship contracts with no job offer letters.
- Intra corporate transfers (ICT) – This includes managers, trainees, specialists in tech companies based outside Germany but with branches in Germany.
Requirements for Long-term German visas
- Offer letter
- German language requirements
How Brolly Overseas can help
- Personalized one-on-one counseling
- Job search assistance
- Visa Interview preparation
- Timely follow ups with the consulate
- Visa application assistance
- 360 Germany immigration solutions.
Want to know more details about Germany Work Visa Processing
Germany work visa requirements
- Application forms.
- A valid passport
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of residence
- Health insurance
- Job offer letter or contract
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Educational documents and transcripts
- Visa payment receipt
- A cover letter stating your purpose and duration of stay.
- German language proficiency test (if required)
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Free Consultation
Brolly Overseas - Germany work Visa Consultant In Hyderabad
Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultant agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and providing visa consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped candidates find and move to the country of their choice with a complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accomodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in Germany.
Brolly Overseas is backed with a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated towards attending to our clients and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, visa services, analysis and much more. Our competence and prowess comes from the successful processing of visas to 30+ countries and helping candidates with employment and work visa solutions, making us one of the best Germany work visa consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Free Consultation Now!
The German visa may take upto 1-3 months to be processed.
Yes, we offer a range of services including English proficiency coaching in Hyderabad, Visa consulting in Hyderabad, Abroad education consulting solutions and more.
It is not difficult provided you have a job offer from the country.
You will require a job offer and a Blue card for a skilled job.
You must have a minimum monthly income of €720 as fund proof to get a visa for job seeking.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.