US Work Visa Consultants in Hyderabad
Unlock Your American Dream with Our Expertise
- Step 1 – Figure out the right type of non-immigrant work visa by going through the registered qualifications and choose the visa that best matches your interests and requirements.
- Step 2 – Complete the DS-160 form (Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application) carefully with the correct, relevant information as the form once submitted cannot be reversed.
- Step 3 – Pay the visa fees.
- Step 4 – You can login to the official website with your credentials and schedule a meeting with the Visa Application Center (VAC) and another visa interview with the visa Embassy or Consulate.
- Step 5 – You are required to take all the documents for the meeting at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
- Step 6 – Upon your arrival at the Visa Application Center (VAC), your photographs and biometrics will be taken and registered. You will then be required to attend the visa interview at the US Embassy or Consulate at the scheduled timings.
Types of US work visas
Temporary Non-Immigrant Visa
- H-1B Visa (speciality occupation) – This is a non-immigrant temporary visa that requires a college degree and a minimum of 12 years of working experience.
- H-1B1 Visa (Free Trade Agreement Professional) – This is exclusively for the citizens and applicants of Chile and Singapore and has similar requirements to that of H-1B visa.
- H-2A visa (Temporary Agricultural Worker) – This is for temporary or seasonal agricultural workers.
- H-2B Visa (Temporary Non-Agricultural Worker) – This is for temporary employment in industries and has similar features of H-2A visa.
- H-3 Visa (Trainee or Special Education Visitor) – This is for candidates who wish to opt for education and training that is not available in their native countries which mostly involves training programs to educate children with disabilities.
- I Visa (Representatives of Foreign Media) – This is exclusively for workers in the field of media that includes film crew, reporters etc. The I visa will permit them to work in the US with no time restrictions provided they work for the same company.
- L-1 Visa (Intracompany Transferee) – This can be used by companies with multiple branches in different countries as the L-1 visa lets them transfer their employees to other foriegn countries provided the employees work in the same company.
- O-1 Visa (Visa for Persons with Extraordinary Abilities) – This is for Foerign national with exceptional track record and accomplishment in the field of Art, science, sports, business and more.
- P Visas (Performance Visas) – The P visa categorizes P-1A, P-2, P-3 visas that are exclusively for athletes, musicians, entertainers to enter the US and perform in the country.
- R -1 Visa (Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers) – This is issued to individuals moving to the US to work with religious organizations.
- TN NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement.) – This is for qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to opt for temporary entry into the country for professional work purposes.
Permanent Immigrant Visas
There are 5 types of employment-based visas –
- EB- 1 (First preference) –
- This is for individuals with exceptional recognition and accomplishment in the field of Art, science, sports, business and more and does not require A labor certificate.
- The family of EB-1 visa holders can apply for admission in the US under the E-14, E-15 immigration if the person has an approved and authorized I-140 Green card form.
- EB – 2 (Second preference) –
- This is for individuals with an advanced degree or foreign equivalent or individuals with 10+ years of experience in the field.
- A labor certificate is a must for the third category of eligibility.
- The family of EB-2 visa holders can apply for admission in the US under the E-21, E-22 if the person has an approved and authorized I-140 Green card form.
- EB -3 (Third preference ) –
- This is for individuals who possess a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent or people with non- temporary work offers from a registered US company.
- Labor certificate is a must.
- The family of EB-3 visa holders can apply for admission in the US under the given forms, if the person has an approved and authorized I-140 Green card form.
- EB -4 (Fourth preference) –
- This is for religious workers, employees of U.S. foreign service posts, retired employees of international organizations, and noncitizen minors who are wards of courts in the US.
- Labor certificate is waived off for the EB-4 visa.
- Only some of the families of the EB-4 visa holders can apply for admissions.
- EB -5 ( Fifth preference) –
- This is for the immigrant investor program.
- Businessmen who make investments worth 1.8 million USD in companies with a minimum of 10 employees or 900,000 USD in a commercial enterprise or organization with a minimum of 10 full time US employees.
- Labor certificate is waived off for the EB-5 visa.
- The family members of EB-5 visa holders are allowed to apply for green cards.
How Brolly Overseas can help
- Personalized one-on-one counseling
- Job search assistance
- Visa Interview preparation
- Timely follow ups with the consulate
- Visa application assistance
- 360 Australia immigration solutions.
Want to know more details about US Work Visa Processing
US Work Visa requirements
The requirements often vary depending on the type of work visa, additional documents may be required.
- A valid passport
- DS-160 Application form.
- Passport size photographs.
- Educational transcripts
- Employment contracts
- Offer letter issued by the company.
- Work Experience certificate.
- Copy of I-129, I-797 forms.
Eligibility for US work permit visa
- The visa must be applied from India or your native country.
- A confirmed employment letter from a US employer or company.
- 1-129, I-797 forms from your employer.
- A labor certificate approved by The Department of Labor in the US.
- Medical documents and transcripts
- You must meet the requirements given for that particular US work visa.
- You must be within the right age limitations given to apply for a work permit.
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Free Consultation
Brolly Overseas - US work Visa Consultant In Hyderabad
- Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultant agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and providing visa consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped candidates find and move to the country of their choice with a complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accomodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in the USA.
- Brolly Overseas is backed with a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated towards attending to our clients and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, visa services, analysis and much more. Our competence and prowess comes from the successful processing of visas to 30+ countries and helping candidates with employment and work visa solutions, making us one of the best USA work visa consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Free Consultation Now!
You can either pursue a Masters degree in the US and look for a job or you get posted in an MNC in the US with on-site requirements.
The validity depends on your type of work visa, however, it is mostly valid upto 12 months.
It may take upto 5 months to get a US work visa.
Yes, you must have a job offer letter from your company or employer in the US to apply for an H-1B visa.
The H-1B visa is valid for 3 years and can be extended for another 3 years to a total of 6 years after which the candidate would be required to leave the country or get another work visa.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.