UAE Work Visa Consultants in Hyderabad
Gateway to Gulf Opportunities – Your UAE Work Visa Journey Starts With Us.
uae work visa for indian
- Step 1 – Your employer must apply for a Visa Quota Approval from The Ministry of Labor (MOL) and it takes upto 3 days to get approved.
- Step 2 – A job offer letter is sent to the employee for acceptance of the job and for the verification of signature. This must be in English, Arabic and the employee’s native language and takes upto 2 days for approval.
- Step 3 – The MOL verifies the employer’s status to issue the entry visa and work permit. It usually takes about 3-5 days for approval.
- Step 4 – The MOL issues a pink visa which is known as the Employment Entry visa which allows the employee to legally enter the country. This permit is valid for 2 months and can be extended twice. It usually takes about 3 days for approval.
- Step 5 – You can enter the country with the permit and either collect your work permit at the airport if it was already applied by the employer (or) you can apply for one with a minimum of 60 days to get the work permit and residence visa.
- Step 6 – A complete medical screening will take place before issuing a work permit and takes upto 1 day.
- Step 7 – The candidate will have to visit the Emirates ID service center to complete the biometrics and further document confirmation. It can take upto a day.
- Step 8 – Labor contract documents must be signed and submitted to the MOL for the work permit along with the medical screening results.
- Step 9 – It can take about 5 working days to receive a work permit after which you can receive the payroll from the official UAE system.
- Step 10 – Health insurance is compulsory in the UAE and will require the employers to provide coverage for the employees. This may take upto 5 working days and plays a key role in the processing of the work permit.
- Step 11 – Get Residence visa stamping as it is important to have a residence visa to legally reside in the country. This will give you the opportunity to register for vehicles, open bank accounts or PO box and can take upto 3 days to process.
How Brolly Overseas can help
- Personalized one-on-one counseling
- Job search assistance
- Visa Interview preparation
- Timely follow ups with the consulate
- Visa application assistance
- 360 UAE immigration solutions.
Want to know more details about UAE Work Visa Processing
UAE Employment visa requirements
- A valid passport
- Passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Pan card
- Proof of any prior work experience
Eligibility for UAE Employment/ work permit visa
- A job offer letter from the employer in the UAE
- The candidate must match the required qualifications.
- The candidate must be 18+ years of age.
- The employer must have a valid business license.
- The work or employment must be legal and law abiding.
- The foreign workers are classified into 3 main types –
Category 1 – candidates with a bachelor’s degree.
Category 2 – candidates with a post-secondary diploma or equivalent
Category 3 – candidates with a high school diploma.
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Free Consultation
Brolly Overseas - UAE work Visa Consultant In Hyderabad
- Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultant agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and providing visa consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped candidates find and move to the country of their choice with a complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accomodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in UAE.
- Brolly Overseas is backed with a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated towards attending to our clients and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, visa services, analysis and much more. Our competence and prowess comes from the successful processing of visas to 30+ countries and helping candidates with employment and work visa solutions, making us one of the best UAE work visa consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Free Consultation Now!
Some of the benefits include health insurance, 30 day vacation per annum covering airfare, housing facilities, flexible working hours, allowances and much more.
Yes it is tax free, you can take the complete amount earned without having to pay to the government.
It can take upto 2-7 working days to get your UAE work visa.
Level A – AED 600
Level B: AED 1,500
Level C: AED 2,000.
Yes, we offer a range of services including English proficiency coaching in Hyderabad, Visa consulting in Hyderabad, Abroad education consulting solutions and more.
The UAE work permit at first is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days during which the employer can make arrangements to get you a labor card, Emirates ID, residence visa.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.