OET Coaching in Hyderabad
Get the desired score in your first attempt
OET Coaching in Hyderabad overview
Our OET demo pivots on the framework, guidelines and specifications of the sections and categories included in the test. We train and guide the students with advanced tutors who will ensure the highest level of proficiency is achieved by our students to attain a high score. We will walk you through the complete set of requirements and attributes of the OET along with the evaluation model of the exam.
Step 1 – You will be asked a few prerequisite questions about your attempts, batch time preferences, and your OET history.
Step 2 – Based on your listings, we will set up a meeting with one of our OET trainers who will conduct a proper consultation, followed by a demo class. You can clarify your curriculum and course queries immediately after the demo.
Step 3 – If you are satisfied with the demo, you can straight away discuss the fees and fulfill the formalities for enrolling in our OET training in Hyderabad.
All About OET Coaching in Hyderabad
- The Occupational English Test (OET) is a widely accepted English language test that measures the skill and ability of the candidate in the English language.
- It is mostly taken up by healthcare professionals who plan on shifting and getting registered in foreign countries.
- The OET checks your proficiency in English language skills including Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing.
- This test is accepted by most well-known countries.
- The Cambridge Boxhill Language Assessment (CBLA) conducts the OET exam.
Want to know more details about OET Online Coaching
OET Test Format
The OET is an English test of general/academic English ability. The test comprises four parts: reading comprehension; listening comprehension; writing task and speaking section.
OET test format comprises 4 sections: Reading and Writing, Listening, Speaking, and Vocabulary & Grammar.
Reading comprehension sections of the OET test are designed to evaluate a candidate’s ability to understand written material in occupational contexts. The Reading and Writing Section consists of two separate parts: Reading Comprehension and Writing Task. In the reading comprehension part, you will be presented with several different passages that can be either factual or argumentative. These passages will require you to answer questions about them including identification of main points, details, inferences, cause and effect relationships, etc.
The Writing section of the OET test is designed to evaluate your ability to write in occupational contexts. The Writing Section consists of two separate parts: a writing task and an essay.
The listening section of the OET test assesses your ability to understand spoken English in occupational contexts. The Listening Section consists of five separate parts: a pre-listening task, two different listening passages, an interview, and a post-listening task.
SPEAKING AND VOCABULARY
The Speaking and Vocabulary section of the OET test evaluates your ability to speak English in occupational contexts. The Speaking and Vocabulary section consists of four separate parts: a pre-speaking task, two different speaking passages, an interview, and a post-speaking task.
Why Choose Us for OET Coaching in Hyderabad
We are one of the leading OET training institutes in Hyderabad
- Certified trainers – We have the best OET trainers in Hyderabad with proven experience and excellence.
- Customized coaching – We offer customized training unlike other institutes to fully prepare the students with a complete set of skills to excel in the sections in the OET exam.
- All-Inclusive OET study guides – Our study materials are very detailed and tailored by expert OET tutors.
- Slot booking assistance – Our team will help and assist you in booking slots for the OET exam without any worries.
- Course validity – The course will be valid for 1 year from the date of being issued and the OET exam will be valid for 2 years from the date of being issued.
- Affordable OET training Fees – We do not overcharge our students and offer affordable pricing for the best OET training in Hyderabad.
The OET results are declared 16 days from the day of the test. The OET test is examined on the scale of 0-500 with 0 being the lowest and 500 being the highest.
|OTE Grade||OET Score||IELTS equivalent score||Description of skill|
High level of proficiency in the language with fluent and accurate communication along with proper understanding of written & verbal expertise
Able to communicate effectively with inaccuracies.
Able to communicate fairly.
Able to understand standard input but may require clarification on higher level language
Able to interact and understand simple and routine tasks but may require clarification.
Able to understand familiar and basic phrases.
The OET consists of 4 modules ie. Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing.
OET Listening Section
The listening section is divided into 3 parts with a total no of 42 questions.
- Part A -Consultation extracts
- Part B – Short workplace extracts
- Part C- Presentation extracts
OET Reading Section
The reading section is divided into 3 parts with a total no of 42 questions.
- Part A – Expeditious reading
- Part B – careful reading of the given tasks.
- Part C – careful reading of the given tasks.
OET Writing Section
- Letter writing (LOR) referring to his/her field of work.
- Profession oriented task with their respective specializations.
OET Speaking Section
- Roleplay of your professional expertise or specialization in front of the panelists.
- Mock roleplays.
Eligibility criteria for OET
- OET test is open to candidates who have a high school diploma or its equivalent and have passed the OET pre-assessment test with at least 55% in each section.
- The test is not available to those who are under 18 years of age or those who do not have a valid visa.
- OET test is not available for candidates who are currently enrolled in a university course. There are no exceptions to these eligibility criteria.
- Please note that the results of your OET test will be valid for one year from the date of your exam.
- You must be a non-native English speaker, who is 18 years old or older.
- You must also have basic knowledge of English and have been studying at an accredited ESL school for at least three months before taking the exam.
Our OET Students Reviews on OET Coaching
Register for the Demo
Brolly Overseas - OET Coaching in Hyderabad
Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultancy agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample training experience and have rendered top-notch OET training to students and professionals over the past few years with an impressive guaranteed OET high score while preserving the quality and purpose of the program.
We have tutored batches that have shown tremendous growth and command in the subject within the duration of the course with excellent grasp throughout the OET coaching in Hyderabad.
Brolly Overseas is backed by a talented team of competent trainers who are entirely assigned to train candidates with the best OET coaching to achieve a notable band score. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, education plans, test measurements and analysis, and much more.
Our competence and prowess come from the successful enrollments of students and candidates in educational institutions and universities across the globe making us one of the best OET training in Hyderabad.
Our Student's Score Cards
Attend for a Demo now!
The OET is an English test of general / academic English ability. The test comprises four parts: reading comprehension; listening comprehension; writing task and speaking section.
OET test format comprises of 4 sections: Reading and Writing, Listening, Speaking, and Vocabulary & Grammar.
The OET is designed for 12 specific healthcare professions and candidates belonging to a similar discipline are advised to take the exam. As part of the OET Exam Pattern, the exam requires candidates to solve healthcare scenarios during the English and Communication Skills tests.
OET is recognized as proof of English Language proficiency by health regulators across Australia, Canada, Ireland, Maldives, Malta, Namibia, New Zealand, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and the United States of America.
Healthcare professionals looking to appear for their OET are required to pay a registration fee of $587 AUD for the exam. All payments towards OET are required to be made through the online method, using a valid Visa or Master Card.
Aspirants looking to appear for the exam should be aware that the test is divided into four sections, i.e. Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Candidates are required to complete each subtest within the stipulated section time. Candidates should keep the entire day aside to complete their OET. The exam does not occupy your entire day, however, candidates are advised to not schedule any other planned activity throughout the day.
Healthcare aspirants looking to appear for their OET are required to register for the exam via the online method only. Candidates need to visit the application page on the official OET website and create an OET Login and build a profile. Candidates would be required to upload their photos and documents as they move along the registration process.
Candidates should know that their OET results are published on the official website 17 days after the day of the test. Healthcare professionals can access their results by visiting their profiles on the official website.
Due to various reasons, the testing body is unable to release test papers of candidates or provide feedback on the same. Candidates who want to receive feedback can enrol in various English schools and colleges that teach OET courses.
There is no blanket validity for OET. The exam is accepted in multiple countries and each country and the medical board pertaining to the country has the discretionary power to decide the validity for the said exam.
Candidates should be careful to check the exhaustive list of items that are allowed and prohibited on the premises of the examination hall on the day of the exam. It is important to go through the list to avoid any last-minute hassle. Electronic items such as mobile phones, cameras, tablets, and music players are strictly prohibited from the examination. Candidates are required to check the list of items from the official website before appearing for the exam.
Candidates looking to appear for their OET exam can defer up to the last moment. However, candidates appearing to defer or change the date of the examination are required to pay a fee for the same. Candidates can check the official website to know the updated charges regarding the same.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.