Wanna study in one of the top universities in the UAE?
Sign up with our UAE visa consultants services in Hyderabad
study in uae for indian students
Step 1 – The applications are first sent over to the universities of your choice along with the required documentation. Every university follows a different application process so it may differ from one varsity to another.
Step 2 – The universities usually take about 6-8 weeks to revert with a response regarding the submitted application. The university will send in an offer letter on the application selection or a rejection letter upon the refusal of your application depending on the qualifiable requirements.
Step 3 – On the successful admission of the candidate, you must confirm your enrollment and apply for a UAE student visa.
Step 4 – You will then have to provide a declaration of financial documents that confirm the entire tuition fee & accommodation expenses that cover the year of your course and apply for medical insurance.
Step 5 – You can book your flight tickets after the confirmation of the visa.
Types of UAE student visa
UAE student visa is a compulsion for anybody who wishes to reside in the country throughout their studies. There are 3 different types of UAE student visas that one can avail of –
- Family-sponsored student visa –
- This is for the students who wish to apply for a student visa under the sponsorship of their parents.
- This type of visa is majorly for full-time students.
- Boys should be under the age of 18 while girls have no age particulars.
- Educator-sponsored student visa –
- This is for the students who can get sponsored by their respective educational institutions or universities if qualifiable to do so.
- This visa can be acquired by the students solely for the span of the course chosen by them.
- Short stay student visa –
- This type of visa is for students who are looking to pursue a short-term course in the UAE.
- The visa will be valid for 60 days and can be renewed if required.
The universities in UAE offer 2 major intakes –
- Autumn Intake – The deadline is towards the end of February & March.
- Spring intake – The deadline is towards the end of August or October.
Documents required for the Application process
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
Statement of purpose (SOP)
Want to know more details about UAE Student Visa Process
Required tests to study in UAE
We are listing out some of the major exams required to study in UAE, you can pick the one that best suits your course, education, and university qualifications.
- GRE – Graduate Record Examination
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test
- EmSAT – Emirates Standardized Test
Top courses to study in UAE
- Life sciences
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
Accommodation in the UAE is fairly pricey and has both on-campus and off-campus accommodation.
On-campus accommodation –
Most of the universities in the UAE have limited seats for on-campus accommodation so if you plan on studying in UAE, you will be required to book your stay on the campus premises way in advance.
Off-campus accommodation –
You can stay in rentals or shared flats depending on your comfort.
Cost (in Dirham)
Monthly rent for 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area
Monthly rent for 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area
Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas …) for 1 person in 480 sq ft studio
Internet 8 Mbps (1 month)
UAE student visa requirements
- A valid passport
- University acceptance letter
- Passport size photographs
- Medical examination certificates
- Entrance exam test scores cards like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, etc.
- Visa Sponsor
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) approval.
- Visa fee receipt (300 AED)
- Health insurance.
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Demo
Brolly Overseas - Study in UAE Consultant In Hyderabad
Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultancy agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped students find the right university of their choice with complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accommodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in UAE.
Brolly Overseas is backed by a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated to attending to our students and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, education plans, test measurements and analysis, and much more. Our competence and prowess come from the successful enrollments of students and candidates in educational institutions and universities across the globe making us one of the best UAE consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Demo now!
Yes of course, we provide excellent training for most of the entrance exams including. You can visit our coaching section for detailed information.
It is valid for 1 year after which it can be renewed for the same duration by providing the relevant documents and paperwork.
There are basic plans that cover inpatient and emergency treatments and premium or medium policies that include outpatient treatments as well.
The application fees for universities in UAE will range from 100-200 AED.
Some of the top universities in the UAE include American university of Sharjah, Heriot Watt University, London Business school, American university in Dubai, Khalifa university, Ajman university, Zayed university and more.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.