Study in germany consultants in hyderabad
Join Us for a Successful Academic Journey in Germany.
study in germany visa
- Step 1 – The applications are first sent over to the universities of your choice along with the required documentation. Every university follows a different application process so it may differ from one varsity to another.
- Step 2 – The universities usually take about 4-6 weeks to revert with a response regarding the submitted application. The university will send in an offer letter on the application selection or a rejection letter upon the refusal of your application depending on the qualifiable requirements.
- Step 3 – On the successful admission of the candidate, you must apply for a German student visa. However, countries belonging to the European Union (EU) will not require a student visa.
- You will then have to provide a declaration of financial documents that confirm the entire tuition fee & accommodation expenses that cover the year of your course. Health insurance must also be cleared up and the cost of the health insurance may differ based on the locality.
- Step 5 – You can book your flight tickets after the confirmation of the visa.
- Step 6 – On arriving in Germany, you must visit the university and officially enroll yourself to begin the classes. You will also be given a registration document (ID card)
Types of Student Germany visa
There are 3 types of student visas offered by study in germany visa –
- German student visa – This is for students who are accepted by universities in Germany for a full-time program.
- German language course visa – This is for students who wish to apply for a German language course.
- Prospective student visa – This is for students who are yet to receive a confirmation from the applied universities and is valid for 3-6 months.
The universities in Germany offer 2 intakes –
- Summer intake – March/April
- Winter intake – September / October
Documents required for the Application process
3.Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
4.Statement of purpose (SOP)
Want to know more details about Germany Student Visa Process
Required tests to study in Germany
We are listing out some of the major exams required to study in Germany, you can pick the one that best suits your course, education, and university qualifications.
Top courses to study in Germany
- Computer science
- Natural science
- Business and economics
- Creative arts
- Accommodation in Germany can be of two types – On campus & off campus. You can pick the one that best suits you based on your budget and expenses. We at Brolly overseas in Hyderabad will however guide you with your study in Germany and accommodation solutions.
- Halls of residence –
- Student residencies in Germany are known as Halls of residence.
- This type of housing is usually shared by students and may cost up to €250 per month, depending on the locality and other additional facilities.
- Flatshares –
- Students rent out places and share them with their fellow peers which include bills and rent.
- It may cost up to €430 per person.
- Flat shares are known as Wohngemeinschaft or WG in Germany.
- Private accommodation –
- This is usually very expensive compared to the other housing facilities.
- It may cost up to €750 in the city center and may different.
- Short stay accommodation –
- Overnight stay offered by local student services
- Renting B&B.
Study In Germany Consultants In Hyderabad
German student visa requirements
- A valid passport
- Biometric passport size photographs
- University acceptance letter
- Entrance exam test scores cards like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, etc
- Financial proofs that can include bank statements, scholarship information, educational loans statements, etc.
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Demo
Brolly Overseas - Study in Germany Consultant In Hyderabad
- Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultancy agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped students find the right university of their choice with complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accommodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in Germany.
- Brolly Overseas is backed by a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated to attending to our students and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, education plans, test measurements and analysis, and much more. Our competence and prowess come from the successful enrollments of students and candidates in educational institutions and universities across the globe making us one of the best German consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Demo now!
Yes of course, we provide excellent training for most of the entrance exams including. You can visit our coaching section for detailed information.
Most of the courses are conducted in English and do not require you to learn German. You can however learn the language if you take interest in it.
It may cost upto €75 which is 6,628.03 rupees INR.
It may take upto 25 working days to get your German student visa.
The total cost of living in Germany including rent, food, health insurance, utilities, personal expenses, drinks etc may sum up to €750- €1715 per month based on the localities and lifestyle of your choice.
Yes, you will be allowed to work for 120 days or 240 half days in a year. You will not be allowed to take up freelancing jobs or self employment jobs as a student.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.