Wanna study in one of the top universities in the UK?
Sign up with our UK visa consultants services in Hyderabad
The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) manages all the applications. You can submit your applications for enrollment in the Bachelor’s program in the UK only via UCAS as it is widely accepted by a majority of the universities.
study in uk visa requirements
Step 1– Register on the UCAS website and create an application. You may choose up to a minimum of 5 programs in the same university or at a different university in the UK.
Step 2 – Fill out your personal information including educational qualifications and other required details.
Step 3 – Submit financial proofs and documents that are asked by the universities.
Step 4 – The universities usually take up to 2 weeks to revert with a response regarding the submitted application. The university will send in an offer letter on the application selection or a rejection letter upon the refusal of your application depending on the qualifiable requirements.
Step 5 – Upon receiving the acceptance letter, you can go ahead and apply for the UK student visa. International students would have to pay £470 per year for health insurance as per the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) along with the visa fee.
Step 6 – After you receive your visa and if the visa sticker in your passport states “police registration”, you will be required to register at a police station within 7 working days after you arrive in the UK. Some universities in particular would need you to pre-enroll on their official website before you arrive in the country.
Step 7 – Sort out your stay & accommodation. Unlike the international countries, you can also use the EHIC – European Health Insurance Card for all your medical emergencies if you belong to the EU/EEA countries.
1. Types of acceptance offers.
There are 4 types of offers that a university in the UK can send out to its applicants –
- Conditional – When the entry requirements are not fully met.
- Unconditional – You will be given a position to participate in the course but would still require additional proofs or arrangements that need to be done.
- Unsuccessful – When the university rejects your application.
- Withdrawn – When you or the university decide to withdraw from the initial choice of a course.
( Or )
The universities after assessing your application could conduct a virtual meeting or an interview with you.
2. Application deadline for undergraduate studies
- 26 January 2022 – Applications for a majority of the courses received by UCAS.
- 25 February 2022 – Additional openings.
- 19 May 2022 – due decisions on university/college applications submitted by 26 January 2022.
- 30 June 2022 – all applications received after this date will enter into Clearing.
- 4 July 2022 – the last date to apply for 2022 entry.
- 14 July 2022 – due decisions on university/college applications submitted by 30 June 2022.
- 9 August 2022 – SQA results day.
- 18 August 2022 – A-level results day 2022.
- 28 September 2022 – final application deadline for 2022 entry.
- 18 October 2022 – deadline for Clearing choices to be added.
Postgraduate studies (Masters)
- Step 1 – The applications are first sent over to the universities of your choice along with the required documentation. Every university follows a different application process so it may differ from one varsity to another.
- Step 2 – The universities usually take about 2-3 weeks to revert with a response regarding the submitted application. The university will send in an offer letter on the application selection or a rejection letter upon the refusal of your application depending on the qualifiable requirements.
- Step 3 – You can then plan your visa if and upon the acceptance of your application.
The universities in the UK offer 3 intakes –
- September/October (majorly taken)
- May/ June (elective courses)
Documents required for the Application process
Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
Statement of purpose (SOP)
Want to know more details about UK Student Visa Process
Required tests to study in the UK
- IELTS with a minimum score of 7.0
- PTE with a minimum score of 51
- GRE with a minimum score of 163+
- PTE with a minimum score of 65-70
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- LNAT (National Admission Test for Law)
- UCLES (University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate)
Top courses to study in UK
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Data Science
- Computer science
- Art and Design
- Business & Finance
You can either opt for the on-campus housing services or go in for the private off-campus accommodation.
- On-campus – on-campus accommodation is usually cheaper compared to private housing services. The university usually charges you a certain fee for your stay on the campus premises and it is comparatively safer with better security.
- Private Accommodation – It will easily take you about £350 – £550 per month to find a decent stay. The price varies from university to university and depends on the cost of living in the place. London is known to be the most expensive city in the UK.
UK student visa requirements
- A valid passport
- Proof of sufficient funds for your living expenses in the UK
- Reference number of Confirmation of Acceptance (CAS)
- Documents required for CAS
- Passport size photographs
- Any other required documents as requested by the officials.
Why choose us?
Our student Reviews
Register for the Demo
Brolly Overseas - Study in UK Consultant In Hyderabad
Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultancy agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample experience and have rendered excellent training and consulting services to students and professionals over the past few years by providing overseas assistance. We have helped students find the right university of their choice with complete guidance on the application requirements and necessities along with accommodation and job assistance to people who wish to study in the UK.
Brolly Overseas is backed by a talented team of competent counselors who are specifically dedicated to attending to our students and their overseas exigencies. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, education plans, test measurements and analysis, and much more. Our competence and prowess come from the successful enrollments of students and candidates in educational institutions and universities across the globe making us one of the best UK consultants in Hyderabad.
Attend for a Demo now!
Yes of course, we provide excellent training for most of the entrance exams including. You can visit our coaching section for detailed information.
It depends on the type of program you are taking up, however an undergraduate certificate and qualification is required.
It would cost about £348 for a TIER-4 student visa, you can however check with the concerned department before paying the fee.
It can take about 3 weeks after submitting your UK visa application.
International students can stay upto 2 weeks after the completion of their undergraduate or postgraduate degree to look for jobs.
Yes of course, you can work upto 20 hours per week for a part time job during academic sessions and full time during holidays or vacations.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.