TOEFL Online Coaching
get desired score in TOEFL with
our expert trainers
TOEFL Demo class overview
Our TOEFL demo pivots on the framework, guidelines, and specifications of the sections and categories included in the test. We train and guide the students with advanced tutors who will ensure the highest level of proficiency is achieved by our students to attain a high score. We will walk you through the complete set of requirements and attributes of the TOEFL along with the evaluation model of the exam.
Step 1 – You will be asked a few prerequisite questions about your attempts, batch time preferences, and your TOEFL history.
Step 2 – Based on your listings, we will set up a meeting with one of our TOEFL trainers who will conduct a proper consultation, followed by a demo class. You can clarify your curriculum and course queries immediately after the demo.
Step 3 – If you are satisfied with the demo, you can straight away discuss the fees and fulfill the formalities for enrolling in our TOEFL training in Hyderabad.
All About TOEFL
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language, and it offers an alternative to the IELTS or PTE as an exam to measure your English proficiency. It is administered by ETS and allows you to apply to universities, colleges, and schools in the United States where English is the language of instruction.
The TOEFL is the world’s most recognized English-language test. TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language and is the standard language proficiency test used by both academic institutions and employers across the globe. The test is composed of 4 sections which are Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
TOEFL, or Test of English as a Foreign Language, is an academic test issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The TOEFL iBT is an internet-based test. The purpose of TOEFL iBT is to demonstrate a student’s ability to comprehend and use English for academic purposes. The test measures ability in reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills through four main sections including task-based conversations and integrated summary. The scores are used by university admissions offices to assess students’ English proficiency for admission purposes.
The TOEFL test has three Variants
1. PBT (Paper-Based Test) – Until 1998 everybody had to take the paper-based TOEFL test. It has three parts – listening comprehension, reading comprehension, and grammar. Answers had to be marked with a pencil. The maximum score you could get in the TOEFL PBT was 677.
2. CBT (Computer-Based Test) –
The computer-based TOEFL test was introduced in 1998. The maximum points you can score in the TOEFL CBT is 300.
The TOEFL CBT has four sections – listening, grammar, reading, and writing.
The listening comprehension and grammar tests are adaptive. That means the kind of questions you get depends upon your level of English. Just keep in mind that questions that are easy to answer carry fewer points.
You will know your TOEFL CBT score instantly. Official results are available in 14 days. Don’t rush through the questions. Remember that after you have given your answers, you can’t change them.
3. IBT (Internet-Based Test) – The internet-based TOEFL (iBT) was introduced in 2005. It has four sections – listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Note that the speaking test is not included in the paper-based and computer-based TOEFL.
Want to know more details about TOEFL Coaching
TOEFL Test Format
- The TOEFL is conducted for 3 hours.
- It tests your proficiency in Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing.
- The GRE is of three types namely, TOEFL PBT (paper-based test), TOEFL iBT (Internet-based test), and TOEFL CBT (computer-based test)
The TOEFL is offered in two formats: iBT and paper-based. The “i” in iBT stands for internet-based, and it’s the preferred format because it allows you to take the test from home using a computer. The test itself takes about four hours to complete, but if you have any specific medical conditions or learning disabilities that might affect your performance on the exam then you can request accommodations.
The TOEFL iBT is typically administered on a computer, but it can also be administered using other technologies such as mobile devices and tablets. In a paper-based test, you will have to answer the questions using a set of blank answer sheets and an answer key booklet.
The TOEFL consists of four sections, each with a different format and purpose. The first section tests your reading comprehension skills by presenting a short passage followed by several questions about it. The second part is a listening comprehension exam in which you listen to an audio recording of two people talking and then answer questions about what they say.
The test is made up of four sections: Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing.
The listening portion is made up of four parts:
– A short conversation between two people.
– A lecture or presentation on a particular topic.
– An interview with one person and several questions about the topic of the lecture or presentation.
The reading section is made up of two parts: – A short passage followed by several questions about it. – A longer passage with several questions about its content.
The speaking section is made up of two parts: – A short conversation, where you have to answer questions about a particular topic. – A longer conversation on the same topic as the previous part.
The writing section is made up of two parts: – An essay, where you have to write about a particular topic. – A summary of an article on the same topic as your essay.
TOEFL scores are valid for two years from the date of testing. If you do not complete your studies within two years, you must retake the TOEFL or another English proficiency test, such as IELTS.
Internet Based Test Module
iBT (Internet-based test) consists of 4 sections ie. Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing and is conducted for a total of 4 hours. It is one of the most preferred exam types.
*3-4 Reading Comprehension Paragraphs.
*4-6 lectures & 2-3 conversations.
*The candidate would be required to speak on a topic of their choice.
*You will be required to epn down a detailed outlook or summary of the topic, carefully covering all its major points.
Paper Based Test Module
PBT (paper based test) consists of 3 sections ie. Listening, Reading, and Writing and is conducted for a total of 2 hours and 25 mins. This type of exam is provided only in areas or localities with no proper internet availability.
*3 Reading Comprehension Passages with 10 questions each
*41 minutes approx.
*2 Conversations with 3 lectures and a total of 28 questions
*2 Constructed Responses
*1 Integrated Task & 1 Independent Task
Why Choose Us
We are one of the leading TOEFL training institutes in Hyderabad
- Certified trainers – We have the best TOEFL trainers in Hyderabad with proven experience and excellence.
- Customized coaching – We offer customized training unlike other institutes to fully prepare the students with a complete set of skills to excel in the sections in the TOEFL exam.
- All-Inclusive TOEFL study guides – Our study materials are very detailed and tailored by expert TOEFL tutors.
- Slot booking assistance – Our team will help and assist you in booking slots for the TOEFL exam without any worries.
- Course validity – The course will be valid for 1 year from the date of being issued and the TOEFL exam will be valid for 2 years from the date of being issued.
- Affordable TOEFL training Fees – We do not overcharge our students and offer affordable pricing for the best TOEFL training in Hyderabad.
TOEFL Score & Ranking
As with any standardized test, the TOEFL has a score range. In this case, it ranges from 0 to 120. The higher your score, the better you did on the test.
A TOEFL score chart shows the minimum score needed to get a passing grade for each section of the exam. Since scores can vary slightly by region, the overall score is reported on a scale of 20-120 instead of 100-200. The scale is organized into groups known as bands that indicate a level of proficiency in English ability.
- Advanced (22–30)
- High-Intermediate (17–21)
- Average (9–16)
- Below Average (0–8)
- Advanced (24–30)
- High-Intermediate (18–23)
- Average (4–7)
- Below Average (0–3)
- Advanced (25–30)
- High-Intermediate (20–24)
- Average (16–19)
- Below Average (10–15)
- Poor (0-9)
- Advanced (24–30)
- High-Intermediate (17–23)
- Average (13–16)
- Below Average (7–12)
- Poor (0-6)
The TOEFL consists of 4 modules ie. Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing.
- Listening – The section focuses on the attentiveness of the candidate. The person attending the exam will be asked to listen to multiple audio clips that include discussions, lectures, conversations, and more and answer questions accordingly.
- Reading – This tests your speaking ability, flow, understanding, and composure in your fluency along with the given topic. You will be asked to read aloud 3-4 paragraphs from Academic books and answer questions relating to the same.
- Speaking – This section will test your knowledge and spontaneity about a given topic. You will be asked to speak and express yourself based on the topics you were given or that were chosen in the previous sections. A detailed, quick yet elaborated version must be spoken neatly and concisely.
- Writing – This section will test your writing skills and expertise. You will be asked to write an essay based on the tasks that were assigned in the previous sections. The essay must be well-constructed with the right techniques and styles of penning down the words.
Eligibility Criteria for TOEFL
Universities accept the TOEFL Test all around the world. There are no particular eligibility criteria for ETS to take TOEFL Test. Anyone who wants to study or migrate to English speaking country will be required to take the test.
To take the TOEFL test you need to follow the below steps.
- Test Takers need to pass in 10+2 from any recognized Indian Board or university.
- The age should be 18 when the test taker attends the TOEFL test.
- A passport and any National ID proof are needed to carry at the time of the Test.
- TOEFL Test confirmation mail from the ETS printout is also required during the verification test.
- There is no limitation for retakes of the TOEFL test. Candidates can attend the TOEFL exam As many times as they want to keep a gap of 12 days for each test, TOEFL test dates are available around the year.
Our IELTS Students Reviews
Register for the Demo
Brolly Overseas - Best TOEFL Online Coaching in Hyderabad
Brolly Overseas is one of the transpiring training and consultancy agencies in Hyderabad with a high success rate. We have ample training experience and have rendered top-notch TOEFL training to students and professionals over the past few years with an impressive guaranteed TOEFL high score while preserving the quality and purpose of the program. We have tutored batches that have shown tremendous growth and command in the subject within the duration of the course with excellent grasp throughout the TOEFL coaching in Hyderabad.
Brolly Overseas is backed by a talented team of competent trainers who are entirely assigned to train candidates with the best TOEFL coaching to achieve a notable band score. We specialize in offering ancillary handouts including career guidance, education plans, test measurements and analysis, and much more. Our competence and prowess come from the successful enrollments of students and candidates in educational institutions and universities across the globe making us one of the best TOEFL training in Hyderabad.
Our Student's Score Cards
Attend a Demo now!
TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standard English language proficiency test. This test is used to check the English potential of non-native English speakers while applying to universities abroad
Yes, the candidates can retake the test as many times as they want, but you are not allowed to register for the test more than once in 12 days. In case the candidate violated the rule then the appointment for the test will be canceled
It is advisable to register for the TOEFL test as early as possible. It is ideal to register for the test 2-3 months before you plan to take test. By taking tests early you can apply to the universities along with your TOEFL score to get a quick response from universities.
Yes, Your TOEFL test score is valid for 2 years from your exam date. You can use your TOEFL score for study or migrating purposes to any English-speaking country for a 2-year period.
Yes, at the time of the exam candidate should carry a valid passport for the verification process. Passport is a proof of your identity.
TOEFL scores are accepted by the majority of universities spread across 150 countries. Some of the countries are famous countries are the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, etc.
Yes, If u do consistent practice and hard work along with a well-planned schedule it is very much possible to ace the TOEFL exam in 30 days time period. You can even score 110+ out of 120 within 3-4 weeks of preparation
You can get your reading and listening scores on the spot after your TOEFL exam, but you have to wait for 2 days to check the overall score of the test
A score of 80+ is a must because the majority of universities accept an 80+ score with a subsection score of 20+ in all sections. Some tire 1 universities ask for 100+ scores as eligibility criteria. Before taking the exam you might have to identify the universities and their score preferences.
IBT stands for Internet Based Test. It is the same TOEFL exam instead of doing it on paper the test is taken on the computer.
Study in the US in highly acclaimed universities with our expert adjuration.
Explore the UK with limitless apprenticeship and learning opportunities.
Manifest and initiate your dream career by studying in some of the top universities in Germany.
Enjoy a great deal of student benefits and options with our Study in Australia assistance.
Pursue your higher studies in Canada’s top universities and educational institutions.
Study in New Zealand and uproot long term career driven promotions.
Associate with some of the best varsities and study in UAE at convenient and nominal valuations.